Favorite hair/hygiene Products
Here’s a list of my favorite products that I'm currently using: hygene
• The Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque is a must have for deep conditioning my hair. I have 4c hair and it needs all the moisture it can get and this product is perfect for that! I deep condition once a month and I leave it in for 30 minutes to an hour then wash it off.
• I use Carols Daughter shampoo and conditioner because leaves my hair feeling very soft and moisturized.
• I have seen these charcoal toothpaste things all over the interwebs and I finally got one. The key to the Activated Charcoal Teeth whitening powder from Pro White Teeth Co. is to use it twice a day to see results. Do not think it will be a one week fix.
• Origins checks and balances face wash is my fave face wash cause it cleanses my face without leaving it dry and crusty
• I use Mario Badescu facial spray before I apply facial moisturizer as a substitute for toner and I love it and it's super easy to apply. I also love the rose water smell.
I also use the Cici Glam Rosewater because it has a more subtle rose water smell and it doesn't have any artificial coloring. Get 20% off a rose water from Ciciglam.com using code ORIG1NAL.
Benefits of using rose water:
- Great as a toner
- Closes the pores
- Calms down excess oil production
- Makes oily skin less greasy
- Helps for skin restoration
- Regenerates skin tissues
- heals acne scars
- Rose water's sweet rosy scent makes it very useful as an authentic, natural body mist.
- Rose water contains a lot of vitamin B3, reducing the redness of irritated skin
- Works as a setting spray for makeup.
• I’m in love with the Shea Moisture daily hydration face lotion because it’s calming for my skin. I previously used my body lotion on my face and it burned, like my face actually felt like it was burning. So, I decided to try a moisturizer made specifically for the face and now I'm hooked.
• The Carols Daughter frappe body lotion is very moisturizing and I love the almond cookie smell. One pump goes a long way and my skin looks so sexy and healthy once I put this on.
What are some of the products you're using? Comment below and share.